Join us for this Amazing Experience in Portugal!
We Start Our Trip in Lisbon
Our trip starts at 6 PM local time, Friday, May 17, 2024 at the 4-star 9Hotel Mercy in Lisbon, designed by the internationally renowned Portuguese architect, Miguel Saraiva. Your room is decorated with an elegant contemporary design with beautiful materials including velvet and natural silk. The building facade evokes the typical architecture of the neighborhoods of Lisbon. This hotel is six floors with panoramic views of the Castle of San Jorge and the Tagus River from the rooftop. You will enjoy luxury and elegance in our hotel in Lisbon.
During the 2 days and 3 nights that we will be in Lisbon, we will visit places including the Rossio Square which is the heart of both old and new Lisbon, the Obelisk in Restauradores Square, the ornate Neo-Manueline architecture of Rossio Central Station, the elegant Chiado neighborhood.
We will dine on typical Portuguese pastries and walk through the ancient labyrinth of small squares and narrow streets of the Moorish quarter of Alfama. In the evenings we will enjoy genuine Portuguese dinners while enjoying authentic fados (traditional Portuguese music.)
Next Stop, Lagos
After visiting the Portuguese capital, we will move to the southern zone — Lagos in the Algarve — where we will stay at the spectacular Cascade Wellness Resort, with its unique and stunning location at the top of the Ponta da Piedade cliff. We have the perfect setting for relaxing and wellness at one of the most luxurious 5-star hotels in the Algarve.
We will not only enjoy the spa, the gym and the pool, we will visit the province of Algarve starting with a tour of the old town of Albufeira and its viewpoints. We’ll go to Portimão where we will visit Praia da Rocha, The Fort of Santa Catarina and The Viewpoint of the Three Castles. (Miradouro dos Três Castelos.)
We will explore the pedestrian streets of the old town and we will bathe in Praia de João de Arens. We will view a spectacular sunset from the Praia dos Três Irmãos, widely considered the most beautiful beach in Portimão. In Carvoeiro, we will take a boat excursion to see the cliffs and Praia do Benagil and Praia da Marinha with its transparent and impressive waters and rock formations. (Praia da Marinha is considered one of the 10 most beautiful beaches in Europe and one of the 100 most beautiful in the world by the Michelin Guide.)
We will kayak to the Benagil caves. We will participate in a cooking workshop in the vineyard, Morgado do Quintao, where we will learn some of the family recipes that have been served to Portuguese kings and queens. We’ll eat under a 2,000 year-old tree that overlooks the old Nagramole vines. It will be an adventurous morning of fun and learning, getting to know the gastronomic traditions while we will learn how to make some of those dishes with our chef. On the last day, we will visit Faro and after lunch you will be transported to the Faro international airport at 2 PM.
Limited Spots Available
Don’t miss out on this trip!
Why You Will Love Portugal?
- According to the 2022 Rainbow Europe Map, Portugal is the 10th most gay-friendly country in the world! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤
- We are visiting two different incredible areas in Portugal: Lisbon and Lagos.
- You’ll stay in a dreamy 4-star hotel in Lisbon and an incredible 5-star spa in Lagos
- The FOOD! Oh wow, you are going to love the food and the rich variety of dishes!
- We have all kinds of fun including kayaking, cooking classes, trekking , exploring and so much more.
- The Portuguese are friendly and charming and ever so hospitable
- Lisbon is incredible for its everyday charm, its trams, its monuments, its huge squares, the neighborhood life.
- The Algarve is amazing for its country wine tastings, its selection of beautiful white sand beaches, some distinguished by Condé Nast Traveler as some of the 50 best beaches in the world.
- And, as if that were not enough, Portugal is simply a tribute to the good life.
This will be an amazing experience in Portugal
Don’t miss out!
Meet Your Guides: Montse and Aimee
Montse Serrano and Aimee Bucher, the owners of Lesmon Experience, are serious business partners and romantic soulmates, dedicated to making the world a happier and more LGBTQ-friendly place.
Together, Montse and Aimee provide an absolutely amazing experience for every traveler in their care. They bring their experience, their business-savvy, and their kindness to every part of the trip. You will feel refreshed, renewed, and happy by the end of your journey with them.
Be the First to Know!
Our email subscribers are the first to know when a new trip is announced. Mark the box “Trips to Europe” and you will have early access to purchase this trip.
Our Commitments To You
- High-end trips designed to provide unique experiences
- Meticulous selections of hotels and activities prepared by Lesmon and by our tourism experts in each place.
- We have partners and collaborators recognized in the world of tourism.
- Our offers are distinguished by their quality, the level of their services and by taking care of every detail.
- Ease of consultation by call or videoconference to clarify any questions you may have in English, Spanish or Catalan
- We offer quality, reliable and custom service.
- Our goal is to provide you with an unforgettable travel experience.
- Professional and personal assistance at any time